Saturday 12 July 2008

pc problems

thats well, I still have computer problems. I still can't send emails, but I can receive them. my disk space problem has reared its ugly head. I have run out of stuff to delete, so I'm probably going to get an extra hard drive and dump a load of my stuff there. It means that I can't work on the audio goodness Matt Dalby has been pouring into my inbox, but I invite him to keep on, because I'll work on it when I can. I'll be able to work on the Troylloyd colab, once he gets better from the stomach virus thats layed him low recently. Hope he does get better soon.

2 comments:

Matt Dalby said...

Hope your computer problems get fixed soon. Chances are I won't be doing any more audio or much more poetry until later in the week after I've moved to a new flat and got an open mic slot doing some sound poetry out of the way. I hate moving, but this new place is great - if only for 6 months right now.

mike di tomasso said...

I hope so too. I hope you get settled down comfortable.